Online Learning Courses Coming Soon!
• Workshops, Retreats and Convocation Presentations
• Clergy and Religious Study Days
• Seminary Education
• Mandated In-services for Policy Implementation
• Personnel Management Training
• Resources on Addictions and Health Issues
These services are offered in the spirit of healing through education and understanding.
Knowledge lessens the damages from addictive disorders and emotional problems experienced by
those in ministry and those served.
For more information about scheduling an educational experience,
Contact our Education Department: 800-626-6910 ext. #1207
Make A Payment
The Guest House Mission
To provide the information, education, treatment and care needed to assure that clergy, men and women religious, and seminarians suffering from alcoholism and other related conditions have the best opportunity for quality recovery.
View Calendar Add Add