Thank you for your interest in applying to Guest House.
To inquire about any position, please email cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Director
Guest House, Inc.
Reports to Director of Development
The Database Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the Development Department’s donor/prospect database (Talisma) including daily gift entry, reports and mailings. This position is also responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the fundraising database.
- Manage all donor and prospect donor research and reporting
- Create data inquiries based on statistical analysis
- Manage donor Talisma process and donor experience including check coding, posting, reporting, issuing pledge reminders and acknowledgement of all gifts within 48 hours
- Perform donor research and provide giving trend reporting
- Manage website giving
- Manage gifts via Paypal and credit card giving
- Reconcile contributions with Finance Dept.
- Team lead on Talisma trainings, inquiries, guidance and staff assistance
- Manage donor database clean up and maintenance
- Assist with donor data entry
- Assist with posting donations
- Assist with processing donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist with and participate in development dept. events
- Serve as participating development team member
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create and deliver accurate, confidential and detailed reports on prospective donors
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- 2+ years of donor database management (Raiser’s Edge, Donor Perfect, Talisma)
- Operation of computer codes, applications and the generation of reports
- Strong understanding of nonprofit fundraising operations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Knowledge of wealth screening tools