Please join us!
Hosted by Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron,
the evening begins with Mass at
Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Dearborn
followed by a reception and dinner at the
Lovett Hall Ballroom at The Henry Ford.
We welcome you to join us for a special evening
of celebration to support the mission of Guest House.
Following Mass, guests enjoy a reception and sumptuous plated dinner. The evening’s program includes awards presented to honorees who exemplify the Guest House mission and a Guest House alumnus speaker whose story is an inspiration for all.
Attended by nearly 400 guests annually, this signature event includes dignitaries, influential business leaders, church leadership and key benefactors.
Funds raised by the Detroit Bishop’s Dinner help support programs, treatment and scholarships for Catholic clergy and men and women religious seeking recovery at Guest House.
61st Annual Detroit Bishop’s Dinner Event and Registration Details
Thursday, October 24, 2019
4:30 PM Mass
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
22430 Michigan Avenue | Dearborn, MI | 48124
5:30 PM Reception, followed by 6:30 PM Dinner and Program
Lovett Hall Ballroom | The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood | Dearborn, MI | 48124
- Host, His Excellency Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron
- Robert A. Babinski, Chairman of the Bishop’s Dinner Committee
- Distinguished Guest House Award Recipients
- Loretta Nagle Ryan – Sister Letitia Close, BVM, Award
- Fr. Edward J. Prus – Edmund Cardinal Szoka Sensus Ecclesiae Leadership Award
- Fr. Edward Zaorski – Bishop Kevin M. Britt Award
- Guest Speaker, Monsignor Todd Lajiness, rector and president, Sacred Heart Major Seminary
- Master of Ceremonies, Jack Krasula
For more information, please contact the development department at 248-393-8974 or email@example.com.
Proceeds raised by the Annual Detroit Bishop’s Dinner support the healing ministry of Guest House, serving Catholic clergy and religious. We rely on philanthropy from individuals, organizations, corporations and foundations to carry out our ministry.
Full Calendar of Events
November 2, 2019
All Souls' Day Mass & Luncheon
December 5, 2019